Thank you for wanting to support our mission of saving lives with in-kind donations! To help make your donation most effective, please keep these things in mind:
- Gift cards are the most needed and most appreciated. These are easier to store and allow us to buy what we need when we need it. Alternatively, you may shop from our online wish lists linked below!
- We accept donations of all brands of dog food, cat food, and cat litter. Please know that some donations may be used for WAAL fosters and some may be utilized for our Community Pet Food Banks.
- For safety reasons we cannot accept open food of any kind
- We accept new leashes, collars, pet beds, etc.
- We cannot accept towels, comforters, blankets, etc. due to storage constraints
- Wire kennels of all sizes and in good condition are always appreciated
- Due to storage constraints, we cannot accept plastic travel dog carriers
- Cat carriers in good condition are always appreciated
- Cardboard flats are always needed and appreciated
- We always need clumping and non-clumping litter of any brand
- For safety reasons, we cannot accept rawhides similar type chews. Kongs or antlers are great and safe alternatives!
We appreciate your efforts so much! Because of your support we are able to save thousands of lives every year. We want to make your donation efforts as useful and effective as possible. You can download a printable list here.
**Due to COVID, we apologize, but donations will be accepted by appointment only. Please Private Message our FB page or email us at email@example.com to make arrangements. Thank you