We are a volunteer-powered organization that relies on people who are committed to bettering their community to make a difference. Not everyone can give money or has the space/ability to foster, but everyone has time!
We need help to:
- Walk dogs
- Transport animals to vet appointments
- Assist with office and database work
- Work our Towne West Square Adoption Center
- Attend events
- Help run our social media
- Photograph animals waiting for adoption
- Review adoption and foster applications
We have dozens of ways for you to get involved and make a difference in an animal’s life. We’d love to have you join our life-saving team of “WAAL Warriors.”
You must be 18 to server or have a parent’s/guardian’s “ok.” Start by filling out an application and we’ll be in contact as soon as we’ve reviewed it. Thank you for wanting to help make a difference in the lives of animals; we couldn’t do it without you!